Dear Holy Cross students,
This summer, I am reminded by the words of Blessed Basile Moreau, "With eyes of faith, consider the greatness of your mission and the wonderful amount of good which you can accomplish". As your Guidance Counselor, my goal is to help prepare you for a successful and mission-centered future through continued support and service in the areas of academic counseling, personal counseling, college preparation, and social emotional learning.
During the school year, we will focus on these key areas to help build a strong foundation for your success:
- Defining academic goals
- Learn effective decision making skills
- Importance of collaboration and team building
- Understanding your unique learning style
- Understanding your strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Defining your career goals
- Becoming efficient with college search tools available through Naviance
- Importance of Empathy and Self-awareness
In addition to supporting students, I also serve as a resource for parents, alumni, teachers, and the administrators at Holy Cross. I encourage you to stop by the “Counselor’s Corner” section on our Holy Cross website to view the many tools and resources available to you. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 210-433-9395 with any questions. I look forward to welcoming you to Holy Cross this new school year!
Ms. Melissa Romero
Holy Cross of San Antonio