Holy Cross Online Credit Recovery Program
Holy Cross is proud to offer two self-paced online sessions of credit recovery in the 2023-2024 school year. Any student in the state of Texas who is interested in recovering credits for graduation is invited to enroll in the program. Please note that this is not designed for credit advancement, but rather for recovering classes not passed in previous school years.
Please see a important details below.
Fields Of Study
- Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry
- English I, English II, English III
- World Geography, World History, US History
- Spanish I, Spanish II & Spanish III
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Environmental Systems
- Fine Arts (Art and Music Appreciation)
- Foundations of Personal Fitness (PE)
Registration Dates: August 21 - Sept, 15, 2023
Start Date: Sept. 18, 2023
Completion Deadline: Dec. 15, 2023
Registration Dates: December 11, 2023 - January 12, 2024
Start Date: Jan. 15, 2024
Completion Deadline: May 1, 2024
Each half credit of study is $350
Official Enrollment Status
Students are not officially enrolled until payment and registration form are received for classes.
Please click HERE to access the registration form for Session 1
Please click HERE to access the registration form for Session 2
What can a family expect from the Holy Cross Credit Recovery Program?
- A complete and comprehensive class sanctioned by the the Texas Education Agency for high school credit.
- 24/7 access to all classes in which a student is enrolled for the duration of the session
- Auto-generated bi-weekly progress emails
- A grade report at the end of the session.
It is the family's responsibility to meet with their campus counselor and verify that their course will be accepted. Holy Cross of San Antonio Online Credit Recovery Program is neither responsible, nor liable, for any assurances that a school will accept a course for credit recovery.
Once a class is opened and attempted on APEX a student may drop the course up until second Friday of the session and receive a 50% refund for the amount of said course.
If you should have any questions, please contact Richard Vasquez, Dean of Academics, by clicking here